Saturday 24 December 2011

Digital Presentation 1- Post 3

The Good:

I was most confident with my good robot design and felt that it needed the least amount of tweaking so I focused on refining the design; I looked at hydraulic components in order to gain an understanding of how they work and then applied them to my robot, figuring that the parts sticking out of his back would bend and straighten the body.


Once I had refined my design I explored colours; I liked the sleek look of my robot and felt that it would work fine in grayscale but I thought a bit of colour might enhance the 'friendliness' of my robot. I like numbers 3, 5 and 8 as they keep the sleek look but each offers a different feel.


This is the final design for my good robot; I am extremely pleased with my design as it has a fun and friendly appearance and doesn't look like a generic robot.


No comments:

Post a Comment